Thursday, December 1, 2016

[WIP] RG Amazing Red Warrior WIP 4

It's been quite a while since I worked on this kit. Primarily because I haven't got the time and skill to start painting my kits. But thanks to the previous long weekend, I finally had the chance to setup my airbrush set and start painting this.


I first primed the parts using an industrial grade primer in a spray can.


I'm using a DIY airbrush set. You can see I have multiple pumps connected together just so I can get the pressure I needed. This setup actually ended being more expensive than just buying a hobby grade air pump. But I don't want to waste any more money so I'm making the most out of this.




I'm using polyurethane paints, commonly used in automobiles. I got this from a paint shop where the owner is also a plamo builder.



I've managed to paint most of the kit during the weekend.Though there a few rough spots and some paint inconsistencies, I'm really satisfied with what I achieved here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome to MechTalyer. My personal space for everything Gunpla.

Search

Popular Posts

Followers

Categories

1/100 (5) 100 (7) 144 (10) 2017 (4) air compressor (2) airbrush (6) amazing red warrior (2) anubis (1) avalanche (1) bandai (9) barbatos (1) base (5) blog (1) bsc (1) community (2) completed (1) conversion (2) custom (18) daban (3) decals (1) destiny (1) display (7) dragon momoko (10) event (1) exia (4) expo (2) flying base r (1) geirail (1) GMKC (2) guide (1) gundam (21) gunpla (24) gunpla builders den (2) haro (1) hazel custom (1) hg (8) hobby (11) IBO (1) jesta cannon (1) kamil (30) kotobukiya (1) led (38) led unit (1) magic toys (1) master grade (11) meetup (1) metal build (5) MG (25) mod (25) monoeye (1) nu (4) others (2) paint (7) pearl gloss (1) peg (1) phenex (4) philippines (4) qan[t] (2) random (7) review (15) RG (6) rx78 (2) setup (1) shia (2) sinanju (1) site (1) star build strike (2) stickers (1) strike freedom (8) tthongli (2) tutorial (6) unicorn (5) upgrade (1) vintage (2) wing expansion effect (1) wing zero custom (1) wip (36) zaku (2) zaku 2 (3)

Statistics

Powered by Blogger.