Friday, October 28, 2016

[RANDOM] Mechtalyer 2.0

I've finally decided to upgrade the blog.

The blog has a new face and a new domain. mechtalyer.com

I decided to have a simple layout, following gaijin-gunpla's site as a guide. I wanted the blog to focus on my WIP projects. Plain background and plain layout means less distractions.



Notice the new logo? Same with the design principle of the blog, I wanted the logo to be easily distinguishable. Simple and straightforward. Hopefully I can get someone to make custom decals that I can put in my kits.

Thanks for the continued support on the blog. I think that means you're learning something from the stuff I'm posting here. I'm still trying to put up more useful content and I'm planning on new ones. Hopefully I could do videos soon.

Thanks to Yan Birog of yanbirog.com for the layout, new logo, and overall assistance during the upgrade.

Aside from design works, she's also a blogger and a writer. Check her out to see her works and feel free to contact her if you think your site also needs some creative upgrade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome to MechTalyer. My personal space for everything Gunpla.

Search

Popular Posts

Followers

Categories

1/100 (5) 100 (7) 144 (10) 2017 (4) air compressor (2) airbrush (6) amazing red warrior (2) anubis (1) avalanche (1) bandai (9) barbatos (1) base (5) blog (1) bsc (1) community (2) completed (1) conversion (2) custom (18) daban (3) decals (1) destiny (1) display (7) dragon momoko (10) event (1) exia (4) expo (2) flying base r (1) geirail (1) GMKC (2) guide (1) gundam (21) gunpla (24) gunpla builders den (2) haro (1) hazel custom (1) hg (8) hobby (11) IBO (1) jesta cannon (1) kamil (30) kotobukiya (1) led (38) led unit (1) magic toys (1) master grade (11) meetup (1) metal build (5) MG (25) mod (25) monoeye (1) nu (4) others (2) paint (7) pearl gloss (1) peg (1) phenex (4) philippines (4) qan[t] (2) random (7) review (15) RG (6) rx78 (2) setup (1) shia (2) sinanju (1) site (1) star build strike (2) stickers (1) strike freedom (8) tthongli (2) tutorial (6) unicorn (5) upgrade (1) vintage (2) wing expansion effect (1) wing zero custom (1) wip (36) zaku (2) zaku 2 (3)

Statistics

Powered by Blogger.