Monday, February 27, 2017

[WIP] MG Phenex WIP 4

Here's some update regarding the MG Phenex. Last time, I've already started working on one of the Armed armor DE's. So it's just a continuation of that.



Since I've already worked on one of the shields, wiring the other one was a bit easier and neater. The wiring on the shields was not my best work but since I've already finished one shield for quite some time, I had to do the same wiring to the other. Disassembly was out of the options since I run the risk of breaking parts if I force the disassembly. At leased I get some pretty satisfying results.


Now that I've finished working on both shields, it's time to connect them to the main body.



I've already left out some excess wire in preparation for the shields when I was building the main body. I waned the shields to be removable for storage purposes but that would make hiding the wiring very difficult. So some sacrifice had to be made. At least this area is at the back and isn't very visible due to the large shields.




It's still not finished as I have yet to do the clear eyes. I'm also curious to see how it'll look like with decals on. Until next time.

  2 comments:

  1. Hello. I have a mg phenex incoming and when I found your posts about led wiring it... That was really amazing.
    I'm planning on doing that too. Can you please give an advise on how to do the process based on your experience? I would be really thankful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My best advise would be to proceed slowly. Plan well so you only execute once. This will save you a lot of time rewiring just because it gets in the way of other parts.

      Delete

Welcome

Welcome to MechTalyer. My personal space for everything Gunpla.

Search

Popular Posts

Followers

Categories

1/100 (5) 100 (7) 144 (10) 2017 (4) air compressor (2) airbrush (6) amazing red warrior (2) anubis (1) avalanche (1) bandai (9) barbatos (1) base (5) blog (1) bsc (1) community (2) completed (1) conversion (2) custom (18) daban (3) decals (1) destiny (1) display (7) dragon momoko (10) event (1) exia (4) expo (2) flying base r (1) geirail (1) GMKC (2) guide (1) gundam (21) gunpla (24) gunpla builders den (2) haro (1) hazel custom (1) hg (8) hobby (11) IBO (1) jesta cannon (1) kamil (30) kotobukiya (1) led (38) led unit (1) magic toys (1) master grade (11) meetup (1) metal build (5) MG (25) mod (25) monoeye (1) nu (4) others (2) paint (7) pearl gloss (1) peg (1) phenex (4) philippines (4) qan[t] (2) random (7) review (15) RG (6) rx78 (2) setup (1) shia (2) sinanju (1) site (1) star build strike (2) stickers (1) strike freedom (8) tthongli (2) tutorial (6) unicorn (5) upgrade (1) vintage (2) wing expansion effect (1) wing zero custom (1) wip (36) zaku (2) zaku 2 (3)

Statistics

Powered by Blogger.