Monday, February 27, 2017

[WIP] MG Star Build Strike X LED WIP 2

It took quite some time to update this project. Last time, I was working on the plavsky wings. The reason it took this long was that lighting those wings took a lot of work and LEDs.

Anyway, since I've already finished wiring the main body, it's time to assemble them.






To make the wiring easier, I didn't bother hide most of the wiring inside the body. I concentrated on passing all the wires towards the back area near where the backpack connects to the body. There I will use a connector so that the backpack is still removable.

Now that the main body is done, it's time to get back on the back pack. Last time I worked on this, I've only finished wiring about half of the backpack.





After finishing wiring the backpack, I noticed that the newly wired parts look brighter than the old ones. Maybe because they're from a different batch of LEDs. Just when I thought I was done, I had to rewire most of the backpack.


Going back to the plavsky wings, I've finally finished wiring both of them. unfortunately they have the same issue with the backpack.



The newly wired wing looks brighter than the older one. I'll have to rewire the other wing. It took 32 LEDs to wire each wing.


Here's a pic of the 0603 LED used.


This looks much better.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome to MechTalyer. My personal space for everything Gunpla.

Search

Popular Posts

Followers

Categories

1/100 (5) 100 (7) 144 (10) 2017 (4) air compressor (2) airbrush (6) amazing red warrior (2) anubis (1) avalanche (1) bandai (9) barbatos (1) base (5) blog (1) bsc (1) community (2) completed (1) conversion (2) custom (18) daban (3) decals (1) destiny (1) display (7) dragon momoko (10) event (1) exia (4) expo (2) flying base r (1) geirail (1) GMKC (2) guide (1) gundam (21) gunpla (24) gunpla builders den (2) haro (1) hazel custom (1) hg (8) hobby (11) IBO (1) jesta cannon (1) kamil (30) kotobukiya (1) led (38) led unit (1) magic toys (1) master grade (11) meetup (1) metal build (5) MG (25) mod (25) monoeye (1) nu (4) others (2) paint (7) pearl gloss (1) peg (1) phenex (4) philippines (4) qan[t] (2) random (7) review (15) RG (6) rx78 (2) setup (1) shia (2) sinanju (1) site (1) star build strike (2) stickers (1) strike freedom (8) tthongli (2) tutorial (6) unicorn (5) upgrade (1) vintage (2) wing expansion effect (1) wing zero custom (1) wip (36) zaku (2) zaku 2 (3)

Statistics

Powered by Blogger.