Tuesday, November 8, 2016

[WIP] Magic Toys MG Hazel Custom x LED WIP 4

Wow. It actually took this long for an update to this.

Well, I've actually finished this for quite some time now it's just that I haven't got the time to take pics of the finished kit.

Continuing where I left off last time, I've finished applying decals to this kit.







I decided to finish the decals and panel lining first before putting it all together so that it would still be easier to reach the other areas of the kit.





After detailing the kit, I proceed to putting everything together All wires go into the waist area. And to make connections easier, I separate the wires based on polarity, Positive wires on one side, and negative wires on the other.











I couldn't remember what I did but the hip joint of my kit got a bit too loose. Now I'm having problems making this kit stand up, let alone have any dynamic poses, specially when the shield booster is attached at the backpack. The legs can still separate at the joints so I may try to fix that one of these days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome to MechTalyer. My personal space for everything Gunpla.

Search

Popular Posts

Followers

Categories

1/100 (5) 100 (7) 144 (10) 2017 (4) air compressor (2) airbrush (6) amazing red warrior (2) anubis (1) avalanche (1) bandai (9) barbatos (1) base (5) blog (1) bsc (1) community (2) completed (1) conversion (2) custom (18) daban (3) decals (1) destiny (1) display (7) dragon momoko (10) event (1) exia (4) expo (2) flying base r (1) geirail (1) GMKC (2) guide (1) gundam (21) gunpla (24) gunpla builders den (2) haro (1) hazel custom (1) hg (8) hobby (11) IBO (1) jesta cannon (1) kamil (30) kotobukiya (1) led (38) led unit (1) magic toys (1) master grade (11) meetup (1) metal build (5) MG (25) mod (25) monoeye (1) nu (4) others (2) paint (7) pearl gloss (1) peg (1) phenex (4) philippines (4) qan[t] (2) random (7) review (15) RG (6) rx78 (2) setup (1) shia (2) sinanju (1) site (1) star build strike (2) stickers (1) strike freedom (8) tthongli (2) tutorial (6) unicorn (5) upgrade (1) vintage (2) wing expansion effect (1) wing zero custom (1) wip (36) zaku (2) zaku 2 (3)

Statistics

Powered by Blogger.