Wednesday, November 2, 2016

[WIP] Mechanical Chain Base LED custom WIP 4

Finally done some wiring on this. 


I forgot to take pics of the back side but same as what I showed before, the LEDs are connected in parallel connection. I like the effect the light gives on the wall's details specially on the left side. the right wide wall has that bar that blocks the light which makes the wall darker.



Here's some test shots using a 1/144 AG Age 1 Normal Gundam kit. The chain base's accessories appear to be in 1/144 scale. So far I'm very satisfied with the result of the light in the wall.



I've also wired the ceiling with LEDs. I'm olny using 2 plates for the ceiling so that I could also use natural light and not make the base look too dark. I connected those LEDs in parallel and put a connector near the adjacent wall so the LED in the ceiling will also be connected to the LEDs in the walls.




Here's some test shots of what's already been done. I'm still researching how to light up the other adjacent wall. Also I'm planning on doing some detail lighting in a few areas using fiber optics when my drill bits arrive. Plus I still have to do a bit of dry brushing to better display the details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

Welcome to MechTalyer. My personal space for everything Gunpla.

Search

Popular Posts

Followers

Categories

1/100 (5) 100 (7) 144 (10) 2017 (4) air compressor (2) airbrush (6) amazing red warrior (2) anubis (1) avalanche (1) bandai (9) barbatos (1) base (5) blog (1) bsc (1) community (2) completed (1) conversion (2) custom (18) daban (3) decals (1) destiny (1) display (7) dragon momoko (10) event (1) exia (4) expo (2) flying base r (1) geirail (1) GMKC (2) guide (1) gundam (21) gunpla (24) gunpla builders den (2) haro (1) hazel custom (1) hg (8) hobby (11) IBO (1) jesta cannon (1) kamil (30) kotobukiya (1) led (38) led unit (1) magic toys (1) master grade (11) meetup (1) metal build (5) MG (25) mod (25) monoeye (1) nu (4) others (2) paint (7) pearl gloss (1) peg (1) phenex (4) philippines (4) qan[t] (2) random (7) review (15) RG (6) rx78 (2) setup (1) shia (2) sinanju (1) site (1) star build strike (2) stickers (1) strike freedom (8) tthongli (2) tutorial (6) unicorn (5) upgrade (1) vintage (2) wing expansion effect (1) wing zero custom (1) wip (36) zaku (2) zaku 2 (3)

Statistics

Powered by Blogger.